Customers can access Olivo Electronics Website without having to provide any personal information.
If you have any suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Olivo Electronics is always ready to hear from customers.
Olivo Electronics's Information Security Regulations fully comply with the provisions of the Law on Personal Information Security.
1. Purpose of collecting and scope of personal information use
1.1 We do not use your personal information collected from the Website to sell, share or exchange with third parties.
1.3 When you submit purchase information at Olivo Electronics website, the personal information we need to collect includes:
- Phone number
- Delivery address
1.4 The above information is collected for one or all of the following purposes:
- Delivery goods you have ordered at Olivo Electronics
- Notice of deliveries and customer support
- Provides product-related information at Olivo Electronics
- Process orders and provide services, information through our Website at the request of customers.
- In addition, Olivo Electronics will use the information provided by you to confirm and perform financial transactions related to online payments; improve the look and / or content of items on the Website; identify website visitors; survey, research on the demographics of Olivo Electronics customers; sending you information requested by you or information that we think will be useful provided you agree.
- Olivo Electronics may provide the customer’s name, phone number and address to the shipping service to deliver your order.
- When customers fill out purchase information on the Website, we will use your personal information to send marketing information. Customer may refuse to receive such information at any time by using the unsubscribe function in promotional messages.
- Customers can check order information by logging into their own account on the website. There, you can check and follow up all information related to completed orders, open orders, delivery orders as well as manage your personal information. In addition, you need to ensure the provision of accurate information and access to a confidential, non-disclosure to any third party.
2. Information storage
In all cases, personal information of customers will be kept confidential on Olivo Electronics’s servers.
3. Information sharing
3.1 Olivo Electronics does not provide personal customer information to any third party except when required by the competent State authorities, or as required by law, or when the information is provided. This information is necessary for Olivo Electronics to provide services / utilities to customers (e.g. providing necessary forwarding information to shipping partner units…).
3.2 In addition to the above cases, Olivo Electronics will specifically notify customers when it is necessary to disclose customer personal information to a third party. In this case, Olivo Electronics commits to disclose customer personal information only with the consent of the customer.
3.3 Olivo Electronics may share customer personal information for the following purposes:
- Market research and analysis reports: Olivo Electronics can use customer personal information to research the market, aggregate, analyze general information of customers (e.g. average age, geographic area ), detailed information will be hidden and used only for statistical work. In the event that Olivo Electronics conducts a survey requiring customer participation, any responses to the survey or opinion poll that the customer provides to Olivo Electronics will not be forwarded to any third party.
- Communication of personal customer information with advertising partners: Customer behavior tracking systems are used by Olivo Electronics on ad display channels (e.g. customer remarketing, battle management system DoubleClick advertising translation, reports on demographics, customer interests with Google Analytics tools, Facebook, Information such as the ad's age, gender, interests, and impressions may be collected. With the ad settings feature, customers can choose to get out of the customer behavior tracking feature of Google Analytics, Facebook and choose how the advertising display channel appears on Google, Facebook.
- Address of department that collects, manages information and supports customers
Address: 19900 MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 1190, Irvine, CA 92612, USA
4. Update personal information
Customers have the right to complaints about the disclosure of personal information to third parties to the Administrators of Olivo Electronics Website. When receiving these responses, Olivo Electronics will reconfirm the information, and we are responsible for answering the reason and guide customers to restore and secure the information.
5. Commitment to protecting personal information of customers
Personal information of customers on Olivo Electronics Website is committed by Olivo Electronics to absolute confidentiality according to Olivo Electronics's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each customer can only be performed with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided by law. Olivo Electronics commits:
- Do not use, transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about your personal information without your permission or consent, unless otherwise provided by law.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by hackers resulting in the loss of customer personal data, Olivo Electronics will be responsible for notifying the case to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notification. Are known.
- Absolutely confidentiality of all online customer transaction information including invoice information, digital accounting documents in our secure central data area of level 1.
7. Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com